Ask a Librarian
Tech Help Appointment
In need of technology tutoring?
We offer half hour one-on-one sessions with our adult services librarian to explore the tech topic of your choice. Lesson topics have included BUT are not limited to:
- Social media and Email
- Windows 10 Operating System
- MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Resumes and cover letters
- Web design
- Employment and job resources
- Use of devices such as smartphones, tablets, e-readers and more
What else can a librarian help me with?
A librarian's job is to help you find books, resources, and other information online, in print, and in your community that may be cumbersome or difficult for you to find. We can help with more than just technology needs, including the following:
- Adult learners' homework help
- ESOL student resources and writing assistance
- Finding accessible health, legal, and financial assistance
- Locating accurate and reliable information
- Organizing your files and records
- Researching family history
- Connecting with local community-based organizations
To request an appointment please call the Library at (860) 536-7721, or fill out the following form.